The 2021 Gift Guide for your husband, boyfriend, baby dad, father, uncle, grandpa, cousin, brother-in-law, nephew. The one whose hard to shop for, the one who has it all. The simple, non fussy one. This one is for him. I’m sure you’ll find something on this list he can enjoy.
1. Herschel Duffel Bag – A stylish duffel for the gym, sports practice or to use as a carry on when traveling.
2. Corksicle Ice Cube – Great for the whiskey drinker it creates a wedge shaped ice cube. Comes with the glass.
3. Polo Tees – I think I buy these every single year for my husband. He can wear them dressed down or as an undershirt. There’s also the v-neck version which my husband likes too.
4. Polo Pajama pants – Stylish and comfortable.
5. Polo Waffle shirts – If it’s cold where you live these are perfect. They can be worn alone or layered and come in lots of colors.
6.Stock & Barrel Leather Wallet – I purchased this wallet back in 2017 via Kickstarter. It’s still going strong four years later. The leather has broken in beautifully and structurally it’s still in tact. Highly recommend.
7. Kielhl’s Calendula Holiday Set – I use this toner so it’s really great for anyone. This set includes a face wash as well.
9. Tile Essentials Set – For the one whose always misplacing things. This set includes different sizes.
10. AirPods Pro
11. North Face Hoody – I love this style with the bold graphic on it.
12. Polo Ranger Boot – From toddler to adult this boot is a great option for anyone in cold climates. It goes with pretty much anything
13. G-Shock Watch – This is the perfect watch to start a watch collection or add to one. Pair it with #17 for a great duo.
14. Bug-a-salt – A really neat way to kill pesky bugs!
15. YSL Cologne – A personal fave of mine. So much so that I purchased a bottle for my husband and he already had a full one that I gifted him on his birthday. Perfect for the teen whose ready to move beyond Axe body sprays.
17. A watch case – corral all of his watches in this inexpensive case. Also leaves room for you to gift future watches which is what I like to do.
You may have noticed that a lot of the items here come from Macy’s. I find that they usually have the best deals around the holidays and you can get a lot of items from them. So it minimizes getting a bunch of boxes from different stores.